Align your brand with one of your target
audience’s focal issues; network with top
HR and business professionals; and
have opportunities to share how
your brand can enhance their
Benefits for Brand Partners
Learning about and adopting innovative approaches to business culture is a key concern of practitioners both inside and outside the HR space today. As a Brand Partner for the 2018/19 Awards & Events, you will:
- • Benefit from putting your business at the forefront of business transformation, where your client prospects are most engaged in exploring new approaches and solutions.
- • Access business leaders from top UK and global brands, both online and face-to-face, through the Awards Night and Business Culture Events throughout the year.
- • Align your own brand as one which puts exceptional culture at the forefront of business performance.
- • Be part of our expert judging panel; enhancing your company, as well as your own personal, profile.
- • Reflect on what top organisations are doing in your key areas of interest, for example Learning & Development, Technology, and Branding.
- • Gain extensive brand visibility through all Business Culture Awards channels.
Ways to Get Involved
Become a Brand Partner for the 2018/19 Awards & Events
The Business Culture Awards is unique in celebrating how outstanding Culture drives Business Performance, and Award Winners will be announced on 29th November at the Awards Night in London. With 55 outstanding organisations shortlisted and a further 23 involved on the judging panel, this event is not to be missed if you want to put yourself foremost in the communications with an influential HR and business audience. We are seeking a Principal Brand Partner, as well as Main & Category partners. To find out more, please leave your details below and we’ll contact you. Alternatively email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1727 847398.
Host a Business Culture Event
These popular, ongoing events enable Business Culture Award-Winners to share their exceptional work, and other HR and business leaders to learn and network. At each event, practitioner Case Studies are presented and there is an opportunity to present your own tools or techniques to this influential audience. See more about the events we’ve run, or contact us about partnering on a new event.
Attend a Business Culture Event
Events are open to anyone with an interest in building exceptional culture or sharing case studies, approaches and tools. All events are free of charge for practitioners and brand partners. Register your interest in attending one of our future events here.
Enter the Awards
Showcase the great initiatives you’ve undertaken with your clients, and help both them and yourselves gain greater recognition for your work. Finalists have now been announced for this year’s Awards and you’re invited to register your interest to enter in 2019 here. We will be open for Entries on 2nd April and you’ll be the first to receive an Entry Pack!
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast.”Peter Drucker
Many Thanks to our 2018 Partners
Interested in becoming a Brand Partner, or hosting an Event?
For more details on how you can get involved, please leave your details here and we’ll look forward to contacting you. If you simply wish to register for the Awards and/or the Business Culture Community, please click here.
We look forward to talking to you soon to share more about this exciting opportunity!