Align your brand with one of your target
audience’s focal issues; network with top
HR and business professionals; and
have opportunities to share how
your brand can enhance their
Benefits for Brand Partners
Learning about and adopting innovative approaches to business culture is a key concern of practitioners both inside and outside the HR space today. As a Brand Partner for the 2019/20 Awards & Events, you will:
- • Benefit from putting your business at the forefront of business transformation, where your client prospects are most engaged in exploring new approaches and solutions.
- • Access business leaders from top UK and global brands, both online and face-to-face, through the Awards Night on 14th November, 2019 and Business Culture Events throughout 2020.
- • Align your own brand as one which puts exceptional culture at the forefront of business performance.
- • Be part of our expert judging panel, which will judge this year’s entries during July & August; enhancing your company, as well as your own personal, profile.
- • Reflect on what top organisations are doing in your key areas of interest, for example D & I, Learning, Wellbeing and Technology.
- • Gain extensive brand visibility through all Business Culture Awards channels.
Ways to Get Involved
Become a Brand Partner for the 2019/20 Awards & Events
The Business Culture Awards is unique in celebrating how outstanding Culture drives Business Performance, and this year’s Award Winners will be announced on 14th November at the Awards Night in London. With over 90 outstanding organisations shortlisted this year and a further 29 involved on the judging panel, this event is key for those wanting to be put foremost in the communications with an influential HR and business audience.
Hosting a Business Culture Event as a Partner
These popular, ongoing events enable Business Culture Award-Winners to share their exceptional work, and other HR and business leaders to learn and network. At each event, practitioner Case Studies are presented and there is an opportunity for our Partners to present their own tools or techniques to this influential audience. See more about our upcoming events.
Attend Business Culture Club Events
Business Culture Club events are targeted to HR and other business leaders. As a Partner, or prospective Partner, your team is welcome to attend any of these to make connections with others who have an interest in building exceptional culture. At each event, case studies, approaches and tools are shared. All events are free of charge for practitioners and Partners. Register your interest in attending one of our future events here.
To find out more about becoming a Partner, please leave your details below and we’ll contact you. Alternatively email [email protected] or call +44 (0)1727 847398.
Enter the Awards
Showcase the great initiatives you’ve undertaken with your clients, and help both them and yourselves gain greater recognition for your work. If you’re considering submitting a project next year, we open for Award Entries from April – July 2020. Register your interest here for more details and to be the first to receive an entry pack.
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast.”Peter Drucker
Our Current Partners
Interested in finding out more about Partnership?
For more details on how you can get involved, please leave your details here and we’ll look forward to contacting you. If you simply wish to register for the Awards and/or the Business Culture Community, please click here.
We look forward to talking to you soon to share more about this exciting opportunity!