Network with HR & other business leaders
Align your brand with one of their focal issues
Share how your solution can enhance
Benefits for Brand Partners
Learning about and adopting innovative approaches to business culture is a key concern of practitioners both inside and outside the HR space today. As a Business Culture Partner, you can:
- • Put your business at the forefront of business transformation, where your client prospects are most engaged in exploring new approaches and solutions.
- • Access business leaders from top UK and global brands, via Business Culture Events throughout 2020.
- • Align your own brand as one which puts exceptional culture at the forefront of business performance.
- • Be part of our expert judging panel, enhancing your company as well as your personal profile.
- • Reflect on what top organisations are doing in your key areas of interest, for example D&I, Learning, Wellbeing and Technology.
- • Gain extensive brand visibility through all Business Culture Awards channels, online and in print.
Ways to Get Involved
Become a Partner for the 2020 Awards & Events
The Business Culture Awards is unique in celebrating how outstanding Culture drives Business Performance. We harness the best approaches through the Awards; opening for entries in March, working with an expert judging panel, before announcing Winners in November. See more about our most recent Awards event, attended by more than 110 different organisations. This event is key for those wanting to be put foremost in the communications with an influential HR and business audience.
Hosting a Business Culture Event as a Partner
These popular, ongoing events enable Business Culture Award-Winners to share their exceptional work, and other HR and business leaders to learn and network. At each event, practitioner Case Studies are presented and there is an opportunity for our Partners to present their own tools or techniques to this influential audience. See more about our upcoming events.
Attend Business Culture Club Events
Business Culture Club events are targeted to HR and other business leaders. As a Partner, or prospective Partner, your team is welcome to attend any of these to make connections with others who have an interest in building exceptional culture. At each event, case studies, approaches and tools are shared. All events are free of charge for practitioners and Partners. Register your interest in attending one of our future events here.
To find out more about becoming a Partner, please leave your details below and we’ll contact you. Alternatively email [email protected] or call +44 (0)1727 847398.
Enter the Awards
Showcase the great initiatives you’ve undertaken with your clients, and help both them and yourselves gain greater recognition for your work. If you’re considering submitting a project next year, we open for Award Entries from April – July 2020. Register your interest here for more details and to be the first to receive an entry pack.
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast.”Peter Drucker
Our Current Partners
Interested in finding out more about Partnership?
For more details on how you can get involved, please leave your details here and we’ll look forward to contacting you. If you simply wish to register for the Awards and/or the Business Culture Community, please click here.
We look forward to talking to you soon to share more about this exciting opportunity!