Align your brand with one of your target
audience’s focal issues; network with top
HR and business professionals; and
have opportunities to share how
your brand can enhance their
Benefits for Consultancies
Learning about and adopting innovative approaches to business culture is a key concern of practitioners both inside and outside the HR space today. As a sponsor of the Business Culture Awards; host of one of the Business Culture Breakfasts; or Awards entrant, you will:
- • Benefit from putting your business at the forefront of organisational transformation, where your target audience are most engaged.
- • Gain access to business leaders from top UK and global brands both online and face-to-face, through the Business Culture Breakfast events, Awards Dinner and other activities and touch-points throughout the year.
- • Align your own brand as one which puts exceptional culture at the forefront of business strategy.
- • Become part of our expert judging panel; enhancing your company, as well as your own personal, profile.
- • Reflect on what top organisations are doing in your key areas of interest, for example Learning & Development, Technology, and Branding.
Ways to Get Involved
Become a Sponsor
Find out the specifics of the Business Culture Awards packages, and whether you want to put yourself foremost in the communications with an influential HR and business audience, or whether you would like to target a specific area which is related to your business. There are opportunities available to be an overall sponsor, or to sponsor one of the categories. You can view all the Categories here to see which is most aligned with your brand and service. To find out more and request a sponsorship pack, please register below.
Host a Business Culture Breakfast
These breakfasts, taking place January – May 2018, enable Business Culture Award-Winners to share their exceptional work, and other HR and business leaders to learn and network. At each event, 2 practitioner Case Studies will be presented and there is an opportunity for Consultancies to present their own tools or techniques to this influential audience. To find out more, including dates & speakers, please register below.
Attend a Business Culture Breakfast Event
Consultancies are more than welcome to attend one or more of these events. There is a fee of £250 to attend which is redeemable against the cost of entering the 2018 Awards. For every event attended, consultancies will gain a free Awards entry. Consultancies attending a Breakfast event with practitioners are also able to attend free of charge. To attend a Breakfast event, please click here to register.
Enter the 2018 Awards
Showcase the great initiatives you’ve undertaken with your clients, and help both them and yourselves gain greater recognition for your work. We are open for entries from end April to mid July 2018, but you can register your interest now here, and we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop.
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast.”Peter Drucker
Many Thanks to the Sponsors of the 2017 Awards
Sponsor/Host Enquiry Form
To enquire about hosting a Business Breakfast, or to find out more about getting involved as a sponsor, please complete your details here. If you simply wish to attend the Breakfast events, please click here.
We look forward to talking to you soon to share more about this exciting opportunity!