Network with HR & other business leaders
Align your brand with one of their focal issues
Share how your solution can enhance
Benefits for Partners
How to be intentional about values and culture and adopt innovative approaches to employee listening, inclusivity, everyday learning, wellbeing and more, are real priorities for HR and business leaders today. As a Business Culture Partner:
- • Put your business at the forefront of business transformation, where your client prospects are most engaged in exploring new approaches and solutions.
- • Access business leaders from top UK and global brands via Business Culture Events.
- • Align your own brand as one which puts exceptional culture at the forefront of business performance.
- • Be part of our expert judging panel, enhancing your company as well as your personal profile.
- • Reflect on what top organisations are doing in your key areas of interest, for example DE&I, Learning, Wellbeing and Digital Transformation.
- • Gain extensive brand visibility through all Business Culture Awards channels.
Ways to Get Involved
Become an Awards & Events Sponsor
The Business Culture Awards is unique in celebrating how outstanding Culture drives Business Performance. We harness and share outstanding approaches through Awards entry, events and case studies, working with an expert judging panel of senior practitioners. We connect people seeking solutions to their business challenges. Register your interest below.
Attend Business Culture Connected Events
Business Culture Connected events are attended by HR and other business leaders. As a Sponsor, your team is welcome to attend all of these free of charge. At every event, case studies, thought leadership insight and practical tools are shared.
Enter the Awards
Showcase the great initiatives you’ve undertaken with your clients, and gain greater recognition for your work. We’re open for Award Entries from March – July, announcing Winners in November. Register your interest here for more details and to be the first to receive an entry pack.
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast.”Peter Drucker
Our Current Partners
Interested in finding out more about Partnership?
Please leave your details here and we’ll get in touch.
If you wish to register to enter the Awards, please register here instead.
We look forward to talking to you soon to share more about this exciting opportunity!