Employee Engagement Partner
We're proud to partner with Engage for Success. Borne out of the imperative to drive high-performing teams and organisations and identifying employee engagement as a critical factor for success, Engage for Success's purpose over the last 10+ years has been to build a movement that inspires people and workplaces to thrive. They are an inspirational force for change both in the UK and internationally, in a way that is inclusive, practical and accessible.
Together, we celebrate the successes of Business Culture Awards Finalists and Winners, who are putting employee engagement firmly at the heart of business strategy, and focussing on the Four Enablers of Engagement. In partnership, we enable these exceptional approaches to be shared as widely as possible.
Business Culture Connected Conference Chair: Jo Moffatt, Engage for Success
Introducing Business Culture Connected | 1-Day Conference on Evolving Culture | June 14th 2023| View More
Our Mission is to celebrate and share outstanding business culture insights that accelerate organisational performance, through events that enable business leaders to learn and network. Hear from 30+ practitioners and thought leaders who have developed innovative approaches and seen outstanding results. Network with like-minded senior practitioners and their teams in a forum which enables real conversation, debate and connection around the major workplace trends facing businesses right now.
About the Conference Chair: Jo has been closely involved with the Engage for Success movement as a volunteer since launch, with a personal vision ‘To make workplaces better places to be’. She is a member of the Advisory Board and co-hosts the highly successful weekly Engage for Success radio show. Jo’s ‘day job’ is MD of Woodreed, a specialist ad agency who use the tools, techniques, creativity and insight of the advertising world to engage employees inside organisations.
Engage for Success Pledge Wall
Do you have a strong story to tell about how your organisation applies the principles of employee engagement to your people strategy?
Engage for Success host a Pledge Wall that showcases the stories of organisations who have pledged their commitment to put the principles of employee engagement at the heart of their people strategy.
Can your organisation show how you have used one or all of the Four Enablers to inspire your people and help them to thrive at work? You may call them something different but providing the principles are similar, this is a perfect opportunity to ‘get involved!’
How will sharing your organisation's employee engagement story benefit you?
• Your story will be shared on Engage for Success's Pledge Wall with your company logo and will feature in their weekly newsletter and social media.
• You will inspire other organisations to introduce employee engagement to their people strategy.
• Your organisation becomes an Advocate for Engage for Success.
• You will receive an Advocate digital badge which links back to your story on the Engage for Success website.
• The Advocate badge can be used and embedded within your employer brand and recruitment and career materials. It will help promote commitment to your people and support the attraction and retention of the best talent which all forms part of your Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
• You will be invited as a guest on the Engage for Success radio show where you’ll have a further opportunity to promote your approach to employee engagement.