Rules Of Entry
Rules Of Entry 2023
- All Entry Form(s) must be submitted via email by no later than midnight on 30th June 2023.
- You may include up to a maximum of 3 supporting documents/materials which with each separate submission and these may include video, reports, recordings, photos, etc. Please include links to a video sharing platform, such as YouTube/Vimeo, for very large video files, eg. 100MB+ as opposed to the video file itself.
- There is no limit to the number of categories you may enter. In some instances, there may be a reason why you wish to submit the same entry into different categories, and this is admissible. Each Entry should meet the specifications of the chosen category(ies).
- If you are a Consultancy entering a category on behalf of a client, you must have written consent beforehand and include contact details of the client on your Entry Form(s). You must also accept that this client will be named as the Winner/Highly Commended/Finalist, where appropriate.
- On the Entry Form(s) the name of the organisation stated will be the name we use for all communications, on the website, trophies, certificates etc.
- As an entrant, you agree to full co-operation with our chosen judges.
- The Business Culture Awards’ official media partner, The People Space, may wish to interview Finalists and subsequent Winners. This may be publicised and used in communications. Finalists must be happy to co-operate with this partner.
- The Finalists shortlisted will be announced by email and on the website on 5th September.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no changes will be made, or discussions had, regarding their decision. Considering the scale of entries, we will not be able to provide detailed feedback on any individual entries, although judges’ comments are compiled and emailed to each entrant.
- The Award prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash replacement will be provided.
- Footage, including videos and photos, may be used by the Business Culture Awards and/or our media partner, where appropriate.
- All Business Culture Awards Winners, Highly Commended organisations or Finalists may promote themselves as such, where they deem appropriate.
If you are interested in entering the Awards, please request your Entry Pack here. For How to Enter and tips to make your entry as compelling as possible, you can find out more here.