- All Entry Form(s) must be completed on our Award Entry platform here by 23:59pm on 5th July 2024.
- You may include up to a maximum of 3 supporting documents/materials which with each separate submission and these may include video, reports, recordings, photos, etc. There is no limit to the file size you can upload, but for very large video files you may find it easier to share a link to a video-sharing platform such as Vimeo or YouTube instead.
- There is no limit to the number of categories you may enter. In some instances, there may be a reason why you wish to submit the same entry into different categories, and this is admissible. Each Entry should meet the specifications of the chosen category(ies).
- If you are a Consultancy entering a category on behalf of a client, you must have written consent beforehand and include contact details of the client within your Entry. You must also accept that this client will be named as the Winner/Highly Commended/Finalist, where appropriate.
- For each entry, the name of the organisation stated will be the name we use for all communications, on the website, trophies, certificates etc.
- As an entrant, you agree to full co-operation with our chosen judges.
- The Business Culture Awards’ media partner may wish to interview Finalists and subsequent Winners. This may be publicised and used in communications. Finalists must be happy to co-operate with this partner.
- The Finalists shortlisted will be announced on 4th September and all entrants will receive an individual email communication.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no changes will be made, or discussions had, regarding their decision. We will provide brief judging comments for each entry.
- The Award prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash replacement will be provided.
Footage, including videos and photos, may be used by the Business Culture Awards and/or our media partner, where appropriate.
- All Business Culture Awards Winners, Highly Commended organisations or Finalists may promote themselves as such, where they deem appropriate. Please contact email@example.com to receive a copy of our media kit.
If you are interested in entering the Awards, please request your Entry Pack here. For How to Enter and tips to make your entry as compelling as possible, you can find out more here.