BUSINESS CULTURE WEBINARS 2020
How to Create Diverse Workplaces & Inclusive
Access our Diversity & Inclusion webinar series on demand for award-winning approaches to improving diversity in our teams and organisations and for building an inclusive culture to set our diverse talent up for success.
The Civil Service and Ambitious about Autism share how they have armed neurodiverse employees and interns with the confidence, knowledge and tools to thrive at work. Hive Learning unveil their latest research into the effectiveness of Unconscious Bias training, gathered from interviews with 35+ D&I leaders.
The Financial Times share how they have achieved gender parity throughout their organisation; and evolved their D&I strategy in order to continue diversifying their customer base. Hive Learning advise how leaders can build trust and inclusion when working remotely.
You’ll discover more about:
• Accessing diverse talent effectively to build organisation-wide diversity
• Developing increasingly positive, inclusive behaviours and making them a daily habit
• Utilising tools to supercharge your D&I approach and achieving a radically faster route to developing an inclusive culture at scale
• Using disruptive and immersive techniques to change behaviours and create a cultural shift
• Responding to changing customer needs more effectively through a diverse and inclusive organisation.
View Webinars on Demand
Celebrating the organisations doing the best by their people
It’s not easy to be in most organisations right now and difficult decisions have to be made. But those encouraging transparency, collaboration, communication and trust increase their chances of success in the toughest of times. We invite you to tell these stories through the Business Culture Awards in 2020. Register now and submit any time before 19th June.