BUSINESS CULTURE WEBINARS
How to Create Diverse Workplaces & Inclusive Cultures
24th March & 2nd April 2020
Access our Diversity & Inclusion webinar series for award-winning approaches to improving diversity in our teams and organisations and for building an inclusive culture to set our diverse talent up for success.
Take part in live webinar: Thursday 2nd April, 12:30 – 13:15 GMT, we’ll learn how the Financial Times has achieved gender parity throughout the organisation; and evolved the D&I strategy to continue diversifying its customer base. We’ll also discover, with Hive Learning, how companies have taken people on a journey from awareness through to action, in order to make inclusion a habit. Register now
View the recording of our first webinar: The Civil Service, together with partners Ambitious about Autism, share how they have armed neurodiverse employees and interns with the confidence, knowledge and tools to thrive at work. Hive Learning also unveil their latest research, gathered from interviews with 35+ D&I leaders, into the effectiveness of Unconscious Bias training. Register now
On these webinars, you’ll discover more about:
• Accessing diverse talent effectively to build organisation-wide diversity
• Developing increasingly positive, inclusive behaviours and making them a daily habit
• Utilising tools to supercharge your D&I approach and achieving a radically faster route to developing an inclusive culture at scale
• Using disruptive and immersive techniques to change behaviours and create a cultural shift
• Responding to changing customer needs more effectively through a diverse and inclusive organisation.